I’ve been so in L O V E with makeup lately and I’m so obsessed with watching IGTV’s on Instagram. Alongside this inspiration, I found myself feeling spendy… So here’s a haul!
- Revolution Hydrating Gel Cream – This stuff is working magic for me as a day cream! It’s so lightweight and absorbs quickly.
- Revolution Night Restore Oil – For a minute there my skin was feeling super dry and flakey, so I thought it was the perfect time to invest in an oil. Considering I have oily skin I opted for one that I can use at night time and so far I’m loving this. I didn’t notice much of a difference but I came across this tutorial for Oil Cleansing and it has changed the way my skin looks! I use this product to oil cleanse at night and my skin is so fresh and rejuvenated.
- Kristen Ess Air Dry Creme – I was super intrigued by the Kristen Ess haircare range, including the shampoo and conditioner. Unfortunately, the shampoo and conditioner fell short for me as they didn’t feel like they did much, and left my hair heavy and oily. With that first impression I haven’t really been reaching for this much but I definitely won’t let it go to waste.
- Kristen Ess Milk Oil – So far so good with this product! It’s nice and lightweigh, but mostly it doesn’t feel heavy and like silicone in my hair.
Makeup & Accessories:
- Flower Beauty Light Illusion Foundation – This stuff has exceeded my expectations!! I’ve never come across a foundation with this much dewiness but also delivers on coverage. When I have this on, my skin looks out of this world! I would recommend this to anyone with normal to dry skin types, but even my oily girls can have a good time with it too!
- Flower Beauty Light Illusion Concealer – This product really reminds me of the Maybelline instant age rewind concealer because it is super fresh and brightening. But of course, it delivers on the DEW!
- Flower Beauty Matte Liquid Lip in “Rosewood” – I love these warm rosy pinks and I wanted to test this formula.
- Flower Beauty Setting Spray – So far, this product really reminds me of the setting sprays from Covergirl, which isn’t a bad thing because I love their mists!
- Colourpop So Jaded Palette – I’ve never seen such a unique colour story in an eyeshadow palette before, and it comes with pros and cons. I love the colours so much but it can be quite overwhelming when you first look at it. I find I have to play around with colour combo’s before deciding on a look, but none the less they look stunning! I didn’t do swatches for this because I have a review and some looks on the way.
- Colourpop Box of Lippie Pencils – This was quite a pricey impulse purchase for me but what sucks is I don’t regret it haha! I love the Colourpop lippie liners and this box came with 40. I’m obsessed.
- Kiss Lashes – These two styles “Lily” and “Pageboy” are my favourites at the moment!
That’s the haul guys! Stay tuned as I have filmed a GRWM using some of these new products that will be uploaded soon.
As always, thanks for reading.